Almost Every Aspect of Auto Repair, Maintenance, Modification, and Service is Available for an Interested Franchisee.
BENEFITS OF AN AUTOMOTIVE FRANCHISE
- Invest as little as $59,000.
- Utilize a business plan that has been tested and proven by hundreds of people before you.
- Fear no recession – for most people, cars are a need, not a want!
- Many automotive franchises offer excellent brand recognition.
- A true Lifestyle Business; great for work/life balance.
- Be in business for yourself, not in business by yourself.
Fill Out the Form on This Page to Learn More about Automotive Franchise Opportunities
There’s nothing quite as satisfying as going into business helping people with a vital part of their daily lives and making a decent profit at the same time. Every automotive franchise opportunity we connect you with provides owners with a plug-and-play system established by a proven company and proven again by a long list of entrepreneurs who have used the same system before you. These brands have been in operation for years, and they provide you with extensive training, support, marketing, and documentation. They can help you understand which markets, which location, and most importantly which owners — which may include you — will make an automotive franchise most successful.
The automotive franchise sector is geared mostly toward six-figure investments from franchisees looking to open brick-and-mortar establishments and hire a complement of employees; the ability to interview, hire, train, and replace staff members is certainly needed. That said, a love of cars (while helpful!) is not necessary — nor is any specific degree of mechanical skill. Your ability as a businessperson is key; you hire the folks with the mechanical expertise you need to successfully operate your business.
You will need the following to participate in most automotive franchises:
- At least $59,000 — though often triple that — to invest in your franchise
- Enough operating capital to ensure you stay afloat until the predicted break-even point
- Many franchises also have a minimum-net-worth requirement
To get started, fill out the form to the right.
What Franchise City Does
We connect you with the franchises that are most likely to succeed under your leadership. Our clients gain access to our massive database of franchises, including surface reviews and in-depth statistics. With our free, unlimited consulting services, you can compare total cash-to-start, royalties, franchising fees, business models, territories, previous success rates, profitability studies, and much more — without any high-pressure salespeople continually hounding you. When you decide you are ready to get started, you let us know and we will provide you a direct connection and a formal introduction to the automotive franchisor of your choice. There are never any additional fees to connect with a franchisor through our franchise brokerage services.